* To ensure the performance, stability, availability, integrity, and efficient operation of our customer's ICT environment and platform. Also play a major role in implementation of new projects and technologies.
* To handle platform & customer ICT incident and problem and provide 24x7 support to OPS team on a timely and professional manner.
* To assist the internal governance on daily operation and enhance ICT platform via technologies like Automation tools, Scripting, DevOps tools, ELK...etc .
* To develop the latest platform technology for company and customers.
* This position provides an excellent opportunity to broaden the scope of your technical knowledge, to grow beyond just running equipment and to learn in-depth the ICT & Cloud management.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITY AREAS:
* Design, install and configure server hardware, operating systems and applications.
* Troubleshooting of system problems and diagnose hardware/software faults.
* Monitor and manage ICT & Cloud systems, e.g. IDC, Server, PC and Backup...etc.
* Manage, track, follow and escalate support cases or requests.
* Provide technical summaries & reports for customers if necessary.
* Ability to implement project and platform requirements and also technical specifications.
* May work on odd hours and on standby roster.
Education and Professional Certificate Level:
* University Degree holder on Computer Studies or Information Technology is preferred.
* Holder of Server professional certificates like MCSE, LPI… etc. is an advantage.
Length and Type of Job-Relevant Experience:
* Minimum 1 year experience in Service Provider or other Sizable Cloud Deployment environment.
* Experience in ISO 27001 and ITIL are added advantages.
* Candidate with less experience would be considered as an assistant engineer.
CORE CRITICAL COMPETENCIES:
* Experience in managing a Cloud platform and server platform.
* Good Knowledge of Server Management like VMWare, Linux, Windows, AD.
* Good Knowledge of Internet technologies like TCP/IP, HTTP(S), SMTP, DNS, and SSL.
* Good troubleshooting skills.
* A strong sense of responsibility, quality service and customer-oriented.
* Willing take challenges and work as a team in achieving business goals.
or drop your CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we just might have an opening for you!