* To actively monitor the performance, stability, availability, integrity, and efficient operation of our customer's ICT environment and platform.
* To handle ISP, platform & network incident and problem and escalate if necessary, including customer notification.
* To perform customer or platform schedule tasks as per SOPs.
* To liaise troubleshooting among internal staff, partners, vendors and customers.
* This position provides an excellent opportunity to broaden the scope of your technical knowledge, to grow beyond just running equipment and to learn in-depth the ICT & Cloud management.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITY AREAS:
* Proactively monitor and configure ISP, router, firewall, load balancer and network devices.
* Troubleshooting of related platform & network problems and diagnose of security issues.
* Manage, track, follow and escalate support cases or requests
* Provide technical summaries & reports for customers if necessary.
* Work on 24x7 roster
Education and Professional Certificate Level:
* University Degree holder on Computer Studies or Information Technology is preferred
* Holder of Server professional certificates like CCNA, JNCIA… etc. is an advantage
Length and Type of Job-Relevant Experience:
* Minimum 1 year experience in Internet Service Provider or other Sizable Cloud Deployment environment.
* Candidate with less experience would be considered as an engineer trainee.
CORE CRITICAL COMPETENCIES:
* Experience in managing a Cloud platform and ISP platform
* Basic Knowledge of Internet technologies like TCP/IP, HTTP(S), SMTP, DNS, BGP, SSL, OSPF, Spanning Tree, Vlan, Cisco, Firewall
* Good troubleshooting skills
* A strong sense of responsibility, quality service and customer-oriented.
* Willing take challenges and work as a team in achieving business goals.
or drop your CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we just might have an opening for you!