* To ensure the performance, stability, availability, integrity, and efficient operation of our customer's ICT environment and platform. Also play a major role in implementation of new projects and technologies.
* To handle ISP, platform & network incident and problem and provide 24x7 support to OPs team on a timely and professional manner.
* To assist the internal governance on daily operation and enhance ICT platform via technologies like Automation tools, SFlow, NetFlow, SNMP, ELK...etc .
* To constantly analyze, review and maintain the network infrastructure and security in order to support the changing business requirements.
* To plan, evaluate and implement network Capacity Planning so that resources are effectively managed and utilized.
* This position provides an excellent opportunity to broaden the scope of your technical knowledge, to grow beyond just running equipment and to learn in-depth the ICT & Cloud management.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITY AREAS:
* Design, install and configure ISP, router, firewall, load balancer and network devices.
* Troubleshooting of related network problems and diagnose of security issues.
* Monitor and manage ICT & Cloud networks, e.g. IDC, router, firewall, switches and load balancers...etc.
* Manage, track, follow and escalate support cases or requests
* To execute and assess customer requests
* Provide technical summaries & reports for customers if necessary.
* Ability to implement project and platform requirements and also technical specifications.
* Work on 24x7 roster
Education and Professional Certificate Level:
* University Degree holder on Computer Studies or Information Technology is preferred
* Holder of Server professional certificates like CCNP, JNCIS… etc. is an advantage
Length and Type of Job-Relevant Experience:
* Minimum 3 year experience in Internet Service Provider or other Sizable Cloud Deployment environment.
* Experience in ISO 27001 and ITIL are added advantages
* Candidate with less experience would be considered as an assistant specialist
CORE CRITICAL COMPETENCIES:
* Experience in managing a Cloud platform and ISP platform
* Good Knowledge of Internet resources management like APNIC, RADB
* Good Knowledge of Internet technologies like TCP/IP, HTTP(S), SMTP, DNS, BGP, SSL, WAF, OSPF, Spanning Tree, Vlan, Juniper, Palo Alto, Cisco, F5, Firewalls
* Good troubleshooting skills
* A strong sense of responsibility, quality service and customer-oriented.
* Willing take challenges and work as a team in achieving business goals.
or drop your CV to us at email@example.com, we just might have an opening for you!